The title is still optional because I still haven’t come up with anything. If you have any ideas, feel free to drop them in the comments. So here’s another collection of things that I thought were funny, thought-provoking, interesting or just plain awesome.
- Jon Acuff points out that it’s always the drummer’s fault. Based on conversations I’ve had this week and my personal experience as one of the drummers at my church, I may be forced to agree. Feel free to blame all dips in offerings and giving on me.
- Mom it’s going to be ok! That’s the encouragement from Stephen Altrogge as he encourages moms (stay-at-home ones particularly I think), that while they might feel like there’s way too much to get done in a day, there’s really only a few jobs that are necessarily important, and the rest can work itself out just fine.
- Wanna know what loving like Christ loves looks like? Take an example from the fine folks in Grapevine, Texas. There’s a game those kids will never forget.
- Love a good cup of French Press coffee? The guys over at Primer came up with a way to make it more automated. As someone who gets up pretty early, I may just have to try this sometime.
Here’s a recap of a few things I found either humorous, interesting, or just worth reading today. Hopefully you’ll find some enjoyment from them as well. I have no idea what to call this collection of stuff, so I just stole the suggestion WordPress gave me.
- So it’s Columbus Day again. And while we should celebrate, I have a feeling this party isn’t going to turn out so well.
- Is willpower a limited resource? Steve Kamb over at Nerd Fitness says it is, and he’s got some advice on how to use it to the best of your ability to get done what you want.
- Do you like Star Wars? How about Angry Birds? The two together have to be awesome then right? Right…?
- Sometimes language is confusing. But it’s all ok, as long as it comes out in your favor.
- Is knowledge a responsibility now? Seth Goden says it is. And I’ll admit that sounds kind of terrifying. (And tiring!)